2010年11月16日 星期二

Love the way only... So love you as love myself...

Love the deeper, the injury of more pain
Love a person love to 7 points is the most appropriate
The remaining three points love for myself
If the love all give a man
Then the oneself only very sad

I thought this life can ever have you
But the results were hurt you was black and blue all over

Once the silly thought that you are all to me
But after wake up, just know everything is just one of my dreams
A I weaving and not wake up beautiful dream
But no matter how beautiful will eventually awake

Before you whenever and I speak focus
I feel good grievance, is crying
But now I can't
I finally found love you as to love yourself
Tears slipped from canthus
I think you from the brain to delete
But you are in my heart leave footprints
I don't go to
You leave the wound is still there
You let I learned
Everything is unbelievable
Thank you, let me understand everything
Pure oneself is so pure and innocent
So ignorance
Later I
Even more will love oneself
More to protect themselves

Wake up! Don't be silly
This world no
Hand your hand, and son xielao
There is no who love who for a lifetime
Anyone who can't live without
What never separate words
Are all P words
This is before you pursue me said
But I know that it is not possible to achieve

People are false
Who know on this piece of what's hidden behind the mask is a kind of person
Sometimes oneself are in deceiving yourself
Besides others?
Thank you to let me know
Love others ratherto love yourself

Who are you
Is not important
If love is on the way
Only pain words
So, love you as to love yourself
If love is on the way
Only the pain memories of words
So, love you as to love yourself
If love road only helpless words
So, love you as to love yourself
If love road
Only... so
Love you as to love yourself

沒有留言:

張貼留言