2010年11月16日 星期二

Since then, I no longer think you, from now on I will no longer say I love you, always think sentence this in heart, love a man can love how long? Is the life is? Or for a fleeting moment? I don't know, because I was still in love, because I have not forgotten. Love a person, how long to love, how long does it need while remember, no longer the regret? How long does it need, no longer shed tears while remembering?

Love a person, how long to love? Forget a person, until what time to really want? I is not susceptible of proof, because in love, for love continues, and still in ache heart. Does not know after many years, will still be in the profound moon rises, miss you, don't know at that time to think of you, will bleed. How can let me know, can love you how long, how can let me understand the pain can last for long. If I can know their love would last arrive when, how good that is. I will let the oneself is in love with you, has been the whole heart, let I love you no longer love you, the complete one down you. However, I can't pass through space-time, I am unable to go to future, I am unable to know what year will get, will no longer love you. I am unable to know what year will get, could completely put down you. I once to the wind to the month of their hearts, said, have forgotten you, I once a...

If love, can put his whole heart into love once, if no longer love, the complete one to give up, if going far in love, the leaving without hesitation, how good that is. But why, in on the way of going far, to always be back? Why when but at the end of love will remember? Why will have love here, why love will go far.

Love a person, is our heart or with tears, love a person, it is to use life or use for a fleeting moment? Everlasting exactly? Is life guard mutually, or a lifetime waiting? If life also wait till the oath to love, if life that love also won't look back, then, that love is forever?

I still believe everlasting life of waiting, perhaps will not wait to return, but because there is love wait, because have a long time to miss, so even after many years, to recall the past, have one part belong to memory and expectation for old times.

Love, there had been everlasting. If after many years, deep within another part belong to young sky, deep within another part belong to youth love, also brings forth a tender and touched, that love, also is the everlasting.

Let me the most sad thing is: I'm on your side, I love you, but you don't know I love, don't you feel my deep feeling, you already live in my heart, but you can not feel I love you! I let the sad emotion lost in the wind, the thoughts of you buried in the heart, from now on, I tell you, I will not say I love you, from now on, I tell you, cold rejected all love, from now on, I tell you, remove you from my heart, don't let your shadow on my mind leaving any trace! Tears, across my heart, painful, I had to put it frozen up. Love is in the wind slowly metamorphism, my heart in the night fragmented, pain let me gradually numb, since then don't say love, henceforth never miss you, since not my heart and you! The night bring me great sadness, I cansilently loneliness, keyboard in beating with my heart, tell yourself, from this moment, I won't remind of you, not because of smoking feeling lonel...

Solitary sea sink a ship, the dream see flowers, drunk Meng, cold wind blowing fans, don't tell me, this is all I think you mood!

Love's pain, my tears, you are stubborn, iciness feelings, don't tell me, this is my love your mood! No one can see me under cover of yourself, no one can hurt later also lonely lick blood, no one in love can still laughing after wind; no one could find true to myself, I was crying because henceforth no longer say I love you, I was sad, because from your shadow will be completely disappear in my life, you smile, because you finally give a walk alone in cruel, and giving away sad!

Let me tell you, also tell myself: ever since I no longer think you, from now on I will no longer say love you!

沒有留言:

張貼留言